Cloud Security Engineer
This role is responsible for leading the maturation and optimization of the Cloud Security Operations with one of our clients.
- Act as the subject matter expert for cloud security and vulnerability management tools such as Web application firewalls, access control mechanisms, load balancing and content delivery networks.
- Provide guidance to teams developing on public cloud platforms, advising on security standards for cloud deployment, and working to identify common patterns for template provisioning.
- Develop and deploy Infrastructure as Code to implement and optimize security controls and mechanisms of a cloud infrastructure.
- Monitor Cloud infrastructure and pro-actively mitigate potential incidents before service degradation occurs.
- Conduct assessments of security controls for new and existing cloud systems; create and maintain as-built system documentation, architecture diagrams, and online collaborative documentation.
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend process improvement opportunities / identify risk and relevant mitigating controls.
- Prepare and enforce standards, guidelines, policies for cloud services.
- Develop, execute, and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain security infrastructure software.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.